Marquise Royale Diamond Puzzle Ring with Graduated Diamond Shadow Band
- Guaranteed Fit
- Extraordinary Diamond Guarantees
- Assemble 4-Band
- Reviews (1)
Item # 20237
The images we show cannot possibly convey the immense sparkle of this bridal set! We are very excited to have just completed it for a client in Australia who ordered the engagement puzzle ring about 18 months prior. We picked up the puzzle ring earlier this year by FedEx and sent the finished bridal set back to our client, so that he received it a few weeks prior to the wedding. We think it turned out beautifully, but we wish the photos could show you the entire sparkle story!
The Marquise Royale diamond puzzle ring is set with a certified 0.40CT range diamond and two 5-point accent round diamonds, for a total weight of 0.50 (one-half) carat. The shadow band is set with five graduated diamonds ranging from 0.15CT at center down to 0.025CT on the outside. The entire set has a total weight of 0.82CT. We will be happy to make this set with a larger or smaller center diamond, if you wish, and we’ll size the shadow band to be well proportioned to the puzzle ring. Contact Mandira directly for a quote.
Diamonds: The center marquise is a GIA certified diamond. The others are equally beautiful but too small to be certified. It is expensive to certify diamonds, so typically smaller ones are not certified.
Precious metals: This set is shown in 14K white gold and is also available in 14K yellow or rose gold or platinum or any combination of those metals.
Ring sizes: Available in sizes 3-9.5. Weave: This puzzle ring has an open weave for best fit with a shadow band.
Ethically sourced diamonds; recycled precious metals. A true, working puzzle ring, your engagement ring will be hand-woven exclusively for Crystal Realm in the U.S. and specifically for the size and shape of your center stone. The shadow band is also designed and created by Crystal Realm in the U.S.
When you use our ring sizer prior to our making your ring, we guarantee your fit. You may order the sizer before you order your ring. Or when you order your sizer at the time of your ring order, we’ll hold your order until you confirm your size by email.
Once you’re used our sizer, if we deliver your ring, and it does not fit, we pay for the round-trip shipping for your free ring resize or replacement within the U.S. and provide a discount for overseas shipping.
There are two ways to request our sizer:
1. Order your ring sizer for a modest fee before you order your ring(s): Order your ring sizer here.
2. Request a sizer as part of your order at the time that you order your ring(s), and we will hold your order, send your sizer, and wait for an email from you with your size(s).
In either case, we will mail a ring sizer to you promptly. This is a physical, plastic set of rings in whole and half sizes that you can play with until you are certain you have a correct size. And if you find one plastic ring is too big and one is too small, we can make a quarter size for you. Please follow our included instructions for best fit.
Purchasing Your Dream Diamond
Your center diamond is guaranteed to sparkle and look gorgeous on her hand. We carefully select color, cut, clarity and carat weight to meet the specs that we promise for your Crystal Realm diamond engagement ring.
All white diamonds from 0.375CT up are certified and come with one free year of insurance against loss. We offer the very same promise of sparkle and beauty no matter what size you select.
In fact, we hand-select every single diamond and/or colored gemstone that we place in a puzzle ring. We do not buy ‘lots’ of varying quality stones that we have to sell to our customers. We pick your stone(s) just for you and the very ring you have ordered.
Your Certified Diamond
Certified Stuller Diamonds™ are carefully selected and individually graded. All diamonds of 0.375CT or greater are certified. This means as long as you select a diamond of 3/8ths carat or greater, we guarantee that your diamond will be certified.
Although not all 1/3CT diamonds are certified, at least 80% of the time we are able to provide a certified 1/3CT diamond within our typical delivery time of up to 2.5 weeks. If your need-by date is very close, we may not be able to do so, so please order early.
We promise that your certified white diamond will have the following Four ‘Cs’:
Color: D-E-F, which is the top of the D to Z color scale
Clarity: At least SI2, SI1 or VS clarity, all of which have no ‘birthmarks,’ known as inclusions, visible without a microscope. When we can provide a higher clarity stone at the price you have paid, we will do so. If you know you want VS quality and no lower, please contact us.
Carat: The carat weight you ordered.
Cut: A cut that will make your diamond sparkle.
The three characteristics of a diamond that show on the hand are cut, color, and millimeter dimensions.* The cut is the most important quality for sparkle.
As long as a diamond is “eye clean,” meaning that no inclusions are seen with the unaided eye, then higher clarity can only be seen under a microscope. This is the biggest secret that many jewelers won’t tell you, and this is where you can save money to put into the characteristics visible on the hand. An SI2 diamond, for example, has teensy inclusions that can only be seen at 10x magnification. A VVS2 diamond has teensier inclusions that can only be seen at 25x magnification. So if you can’t see any inclusions in an SI2 diamond without a microscope, and you choose to pay more for a VVS1 diamond, for example, then you are paying for quality that doesn’t make a difference to how gorgeous the diamond looks on the hand. For a diamond you want to put in a safe, it might be a good idea. But for a diamond to be worn daily, maybe you don’t need the very highest clarity possible.
Don’t get me wrong – we will get you the diamond you want. So while we offer excellent specs when you order online, if you call us at 1-866-573-7381, Mandira will work with you to find the diamond that you desire.
Still, you can use this important information about clarity along with the following information to afford a larger diamond than you might otherwise.
Another way to save money is to slide down the color scale to G or H. Why would we do this? If you want a larger stone than your budget permits, then taking a SI1 or SI2 clarity diamond in G or H color may allow you to acquire the higher carat weight you want. The reason we say this is that D-E-F colors are known as “colorless,” and G-H colors are known as “near-colorless,” but if you are not a trained gemologist with the right equipment, you won’t discern the difference between, for example, E color and G or H color.
When a client comes to us with a request for a diamond of 0.70CT or greater, we will offer you diamond choices. Some folks want a 1CT or greater and in order to swing a quality larger diamond, we can often bring the price of the ring down by entertaining a diamond with G or H color along with clarity of, say, SI2 or SI1. The SI2 and SI1 clarity diamonds are the most plenteous in the world. If you know statistics, then you’ll know what we mean when we say that diamonds with this clarity are clustered around the center of the normal curve. Diamonds with higher clarity are rarer, and thus they are more expensive.
*Why millimeter dimensions and not carat weight? It’s because we can see the diameter of, say, a round stone or the length and width of a marquise or princess-cut diamond, for example, which are measured in millimeters. We don’t usually get a clear sense of the depth. A greater depth for a given carat weight means the diamond has a smaller diameter or a shorter length or width. A shallower depth means the length, width, or diameter of a diamond will appear larger.
Additional Six-Way Guarantee for Every Certified Diamond
1. A Promise Above All Others: Each Stuller Diamond™ is a unique gift of nature you will cherish for a lifetime. Not thrilled with your diamond? Contact us, and we will replace it.
- Accurate Grading: Each Stuller Diamond™ comes with a diamond report. We guarantee our reports provide accurate grading. In the future, if you have your diamond graded by any of the following independent gem labs (GIA, AGS, HRD, IGI or EGL), and the original grade of the stone was incorrect, we will exchange or adjust the price of your Stuller Diamonds™.
- Free Diamond Loss Protection for One Year for Diamonds Residing in the U.S. or Canada: All Stuller Diamonds™ come with free insurance against loss for one full year. You will have worldwide coverage against theft, loss, or mysterious disappearance. You MUST fax or mail the insurance document in to the address on the form that accompanies your puzzle ring. The postmark or fax date is the day the insurance begins. There is no deductible. Please note the Free Loss Protection program covers only the diamond, not the puzzle ring.
Before the year is up, we recommend that you insure the ring on your homeowner’s policy or through www.jewelersmutual.com. Jeweler’s Mutual offers coverage against mysterious disappearance, which means that if you lose the ring or the diamond, you will not have to file a police report as is usually required by a homeowner’s policy.
- Guaranteed Trade-Up Value: Have confidence that your diamond will hold its value over time. Contact us when you are ready for a bigger or more valuable Stuller Diamond®. Return your ring to us for diamond replacement, and receive a credit toward your new Stuller Diamond® purchase. Diamonds must be in their original condition to qualify for the trade-up Program.
- Secure Identity: You can have peace of mind that the diamond you purchased is one-of-a-kind. Each Stuller Diamond® has the serial number from the grading report etched on its girdle. This number allows for proof-positive identification.
- Perfect Custom Diamond Engraving upon Request: We will laser engrave your secret message of love on your diamond for a nominal fee. Ask us for details.