0.375CT to 0.70CT Range Diamond with 5-Point Genuine Emeralds
- Guaranteed Fit
- Extraordinary Diamond Guarantees
- Diamond Ring Delivery
- Assemble 4-Band
- Reviews (0)
Item # MQ-DIEM-9521
Absolutely spectacular is our marquise ‘royale’ (meaning this ring has side stones) diamond puzzle ring with accent emeralds. For the woman of discriminating taste who loves to express herself with something simply unique to her, this ring will tell her you cherish and adore her original way of being in the world. Nowhere else will you find will you find a diamond engagement ring that will provide her with such endless fascination while reflecting her innately creative nature.
A working puzzle ring, styled after legendary Celtic knotwork rings, this ring comes apart and goes back together easily with the video, animated, and written instructions we provide under a tab on this page. Your puzzle ring will be hand-woven, in contrast to the majority of puzzle rings which are cast from molds. Our brilliant puzzle ring artist will hand-weave your engagement ring precisely for the stone that you select, its very shape and size, so your puzzle ring will be a true, one-off original.
Diamond size: The base price on this page is for this ring with a center diamond of 3/8ths CT (0.375CT to 0.42CT) with two five-point accent emeralds. You may choose from several sizes of diamond. The diamond shown in this puzzle ring is 0.70CT.
Precious metal combination: The base price on this page is for this ring with 14K rose gold and platinum. Platinum is denser than gold and palladium, therefore heavier, and it stays whiter longer without polishing. Platinum is the most durable metal over the long term. When it is scratched, it doesn’t lose metal, so when polished after scratching, you haven’t lost anything. Over the years, platinum is the most long-wearing, and we set this ring up so platinum is the outer metal for most of the circumference of the ring, thus protecting the rose gold.
Ring size: Select from whole, half, and quarter sizes 3 – 9.5. Other sizes are available upon request.
Puzzle ring weave: This ring is shown with an open weave, best for pairing with a shadow wedding band. You may select a tight or a standard weave, instead.
Your puzzle engagement ring will be artisan-crafted and hand-woven in the U.S.
When you use our ring sizer prior to our making your ring, we guarantee your fit. You may order the sizer before you order your ring. Or when you order your sizer at the time of your ring order, we’ll hold your order until you confirm your size by email.
Once you’re used our sizer, if we deliver your ring, and it does not fit, we pay for the round-trip shipping for your free ring resize or replacement within the U.S. and provide a discount for overseas shipping.
There are two ways to request our sizer:
1. Order your ring sizer for a modest fee before you order your ring(s): Order your ring sizer here.
2. Request a sizer as part of your order at the time that you order your ring(s), and we will hold your order, send your sizer, and wait for an email from you with your size(s).
In either case, we will mail a ring sizer to you promptly. This is a physical, plastic set of rings in whole and half sizes that you can play with until you are certain you have a correct size. And if you find one plastic ring is too big and one is too small, we can make a quarter size for you. Please follow our included instructions for best fit.
Purchasing Your Dream Diamond
Your diamond is guaranteed to sparkle and look gorgeous on her hand. Our diamonds are in the D-E-F color range (top of scale), SI1-SI2 clarity with no inclusions visible to the unaided eye, and a cut that will make your diamond sparkle beautifully! All white diamonds from 0.375CT up are certified and come with one free year of insurance against loss, but we offer the very same promise of sparkle and beauty no matter what size you select. In fact, we hand-select every single diamond or colored gemstone that we place in a puzzle ring. We do not buy ‘lots’ of stones that we have to sell to our customers. We pick your stone(s) just for you and the very ring you have ordered.
Certified Red Box Diamonds®: Certified diamonds are carefully selected and individually graded. Certified diamonds have a carat weight of 0.375CT or greater. This means 3/8ths carat or above.
We promise that your certified white diamond will have the following Four ‘Cs’:
Color: D-E-F, which is the top of the D to Z color scale
Clarity: SI2 or SI1 clarity, which have no ‘birthmarks,’ known as inclusions, visible without a microscope. When we can provide a higher clarity stone at the price you have paid, we will do so. If you know you want VS quality, contact us.
Carat: The carat weight you ordered.
Cut: A cut that will make your diamond sparkle.
Additional Six-way Guarantee for every Certified Diamond
1. A Promise Above All Others: Each Red Box Diamond® is a unique gift of nature you will cherish for a lifetime. Not thrilled with your diamond? Contact us, and we will replace it.
2. Accurate Grading: Each Red Box Diamond® comes with a diamond report. We guarantee our reports provide accurate grading. In the future, if you have your diamond graded by any of the following independent gem labs (GIA, AGS, HRD, IGI or EGL), and the original grade of the stone was incorrect, we will exchange or adjust the price of your Red Box Diamond® .
3. Free Diamond Loss Protection for One Year for Diamonds Residing in the U.S. or Canada: All Red Box Diamonds® come with free insurance against loss for one full year. You will have worldwide coverage against theft, loss, or mysterious disappearance. You MUST fax or mail in to the address on the form that accompanies your puzzle ring. The postmark or fax date is the day the insurance begins. There is no deductible. Before the year is up, we recommend that you insure the ring on your homeowner’s policy or through www.jewelersmutual.com. Please note the Free Loss Protection program covers only the diamond, not the puzzle ring.
4. Guaranteed Trade-Up Value: Have confidence that your diamond will hold its value over time. Contact us when you are ready for a bigger or more valuable Red Box Diamond®. Return your ring to us for diamond replacement, and receive a credit toward your new Red Box Diamond® purchase. Diamonds must be in their original condition to qualify for the Trade-Up Program.
5. Secure Identity: You can have peace of mind that the diamond you purchased is one-of-a-kind. Each Red Box Diamond® has the serial number from the grading report etched on its girdle. This number allows for proof-positive identification.
6. Perfect Custom Diamond Engraving upon Request: We will laser engrave your secret message of love on your diamond for a nominal fee. Ask us for details.
Guaranteed U.S. delivery: Order by Wednesday evening, any week, and receive the engagement ring two weeks from the following Friday, i.e. Friday two weeks later.
Outside the US: Depending upon where you are, delivery may take up to five days more than that described above.