Avalon Engagement Puzzle Ring with Princess-Cut Diamond
- Guaranteed Fit
- Extraordinary Diamond Guarantees
- Diamond Ring Delivery
- Assemble 4-Band
- Reviews (0)
Item # AD-14056
Our Avalon four-band puzzle engagement ring with a princess-cut, genuine diamond brings a touch of Renaissance romance to her hand.
This puzzle ring, with an ultra-secure gemstone setting, is also very comfortable to wear, and unlike many engagement rings that hold a stone up off the ring, this one will not catch on clothing. Your 4mm gemstone rises above the puzzle at a medium height, and the prongs are rounded for safety. If she works with her hands, is a teacher, nurse, athlete, outdoors-woman, or if she prefers a ring that is far from gaudy, the Avalon is a wonderful choice.
A true four-band puzzle ring, the Avalon ring comes apart and goes back together, with only a little practice using our animated, written, and video instructions. Treat her to a truly unique, artisan hand-woven, work of art on her finger and the fun of amazing her friends with her skill at assembly.
Diamond: The base price on this page is for this ring with a diamond of approximately 4/10ths carat or 0.40CT. The diamond pictured is 0.60CT, and you may select up to 0.72CT.
Sizes: Available in whole, half, and quarter sizes 3-9.5; other sizes upon request.
Precious metal: The base price on this page is for this ring in 14K white, yellow, or rose gold with a white gold setting; four colors of 14K gold (rose, white, yellow, green); or platinum.
Puzzle ring weave: This puzzle ring has a tight weave.
The Avalon puzzle engagement ring is artisan-crafted in the U.S. exclusively for Crystal Realm.
When you use our ring sizer prior to our making your ring, we guarantee your fit. You may order the sizer before you order your ring. Or when you order your sizer at the time of your ring order, we’ll hold your order until you confirm your size by email.
Once you’re used our sizer, if we deliver your ring, and it does not fit, we pay for the round-trip shipping for your free ring resize or replacement within the U.S. and provide a discount for overseas shipping.
There are two ways to request our sizer:
1. Order your ring sizer for a modest fee before you order your ring(s): Order your ring sizer here.
2. Request a sizer as part of your order at the time that you order your ring(s), and we will hold your order, send your sizer, and wait for an email from you with your size(s).
In either case, we will mail a ring sizer to you promptly. This is a physical, plastic set of rings in whole and half sizes that you can play with until you are certain you have a correct size. And if you find one plastic ring is too big and one is too small, we can make a quarter size for you. Please follow our included instructions for best fit.
Purchasing Your Dream Diamond
Your center diamond is guaranteed to sparkle and look gorgeous on her hand. Our center diamonds are in the D-E-F color range (top of scale), SI1-SI2 clarity – or higher – with no inclusions visible to the unaided eye, and a cut that will make your diamond sparkle beautifully! All white diamonds from 0.375CT up are certified and come with one free year of insurance against loss, but we offer the very same promise of sparkle and beauty no matter what size you select. In fact, we hand-select every single diamond or colored gemstone that we place in a puzzle ring. We do not buy ‘lots’ of stones that we have to sell to our customers. We pick your stone(s) just for you and the very ring you have ordered.
Certified Red Box Diamonds®: Certified diamonds are carefully selected and individually graded. Certified diamonds have a carat weight of 0.375CT or greater. This means 3/8ths carat or above. And although we can’t promise to provide a certified 1/3CT diamond, we very often can!
We promise that your certified white diamond will have the following Four ‘Cs’:
Color: D-E-F, which is the top of the D to Z color scale
Clarity: At least SI2 or SI1 clarity, which have no ‘birthmarks,’ known as inclusions, visible without a microscope. When we can provide a higher clarity stone at the price you have paid, we will do so. If you know you want VS quality, contact us.
Carat: The carat weight you ordered.
Cut: A cut that will make your diamond sparkle.
Additional Six-way Guarantee for every Certified Diamond
1. A Promise Above All Others: Each Red Box Diamond® is a unique gift of nature you will cherish for a lifetime. Not thrilled with your diamond? Contact us, and we will replace it.
2. Accurate Grading: Each Red Box Diamond® comes with a diamond report. We guarantee our reports provide accurate grading. In the future, if you have your diamond graded by any of the following independent gem labs (GIA, AGS, HRD, IGI or EGL), and the original grade of the stone was incorrect, we will exchange or adjust the price of your Red Box Diamond® .
3. Free Diamond Loss Protection for One Year for Diamonds Residing in the U.S. or Canada: All Red Box Diamonds® come with free insurance against loss for one full year. You will have worldwide coverage against theft, loss, or mysterious disappearance. You MUST fax or mail in to the address on the form that accompanies your puzzle ring. The postmark or fax date is the day the insurance begins. There is no deductible. Before the year is up, we recommend that you insure the ring on your homeowner’s policy or through www.jewelersmutual.com. Please note the Free Loss Protection program covers only the diamond, not the puzzle ring.
4. Guaranteed Trade-Up Value: Have confidence that your diamond will hold its value over time. Contact us when you are ready for a bigger or more valuable Red Box Diamond®. Return your ring to us for diamond replacement, and receive a credit toward your new Red Box Diamond® purchase. Diamonds must be in their original condition to qualify for the Trade-Up Program.
5. Secure Identity: You can have peace of mind that the diamond you purchased is one-of-a-kind. Each Red Box Diamond® has the serial number from the grading report etched on its girdle. This number allows for proof-positive identification.
6. Perfect Custom Diamond Engraving upon Request: We will laser engrave your secret message of love on your diamond for a nominal fee. Ask us for details.
Guaranteed U.S. delivery: Order by Wednesday evening, any week, and receive the engagement ring two weeks from the following Friday, i.e. Friday two weeks later.
Outside the US: Depending upon where you are, delivery may take up to five days more than that described above.