Guinevere Royale Engagement Puzzle Ring with 2.7mm Shadow Band
Choose from four sizes of diamonds, starting at 4/10ths carat range (6/10ths carat range shown)
- Guaranteed Fit
- Extraordinary Diamond Guarantees
- Bridal Set Delivery
- Assemble 4-Band
- Reviews (0)
Item # GUIN-SHB-9828
A sparkling diamond with sapphire accents and an open weave is paired with a 2.7 mm wide, hand-fit shadow band. A Celtic knotwork inspired puzzle weave suggests the never-ending love in your marriage.
A working puzzle ring, styled after legendary Celtic knotwork rings, this ring comes apart and goes back together easily with the video instructions we provide. Rarely will you find a diamond engagement ring that will provide such fun and fascination.
Your puzzle ring will be hand-woven, in contrast to the majority of puzzle rings which are cast from molds. Our brilliant puzzle ring artist will hand-weave your engagement ring precisely for the very stone you select, its very shape and size, so your puzzle ring will be a true, one-off original. Once we know the puzzle ring fits, she loves it, and she has said, ‘Yes!’ we will pick it up and make the shadow band to go with it. Please talk to us if it’s imperative you receive both together.
Diamond: The base price on this page is for this set with a 4/10ths carat range (0.375 to 0.42CT) in your choice of precious metals. You may select from several diamond sizes under the drop-down list below. The diamond shown is a 0.60CT range stone: this means it is between 0.57CT and 0.63CT. For a diamond larger than 0.72CT, please contact us for an individualized quote.
Sizes: Available in whole, half, and quarter sizes 3 – 9.5; other sizes upon request.
Precious metal: You may order this set in 14K white gold*; 14K yellow or rose gold, both with 14K white gold settings on puzzle ring; four colors of 14K gold; or platinum
*Alert: If you order this set in 14K white gold, please be aware that the two rings will have slightly different shades of white, unless you wish us to rhodium plate both rings. You may love the eclectic look of the rings being slightly different shades of white; or you may prefer the two rings match perfectly.
This bridal set is hand-crafted in the U.S. and offered exclusively by Crystal Realm.
When you use our ring sizer prior to our making your ring, we guarantee your fit. You may order the sizer before you order your ring. Or when you order your sizer at the time of your ring order, we’ll hold your order until you confirm your size by email.
Once you’re used our sizer, if we deliver your ring, and it does not fit, we pay for the round-trip shipping for your free ring resize or replacement within the U.S. and provide a discount for overseas shipping.
There are two ways to request our sizer:
1. Order your ring sizer for a modest fee before you order your ring(s): Order your ring sizer here.
2. Request a sizer as part of your order at the time that you order your ring(s), and we will hold your order, send your sizer, and wait for an email from you with your size(s).
In either case, we will mail a ring sizer to you promptly. This is a physical, plastic set of rings in whole and half sizes that you can play with until you are certain you have a correct size. And if you find one plastic ring is too big and one is too small, we can make a quarter size for you. Please follow our included instructions for best fit.
Purchasing Your Dream Diamond
Your center diamond is guaranteed to sparkle and look gorgeous on her hand. Our center diamonds are in the D-E-F color range (top of scale), SI1-SI2 clarity – or higher – with no inclusions visible to the unaided eye, and a cut that will make your diamond sparkle beautifully! All white diamonds from 0.375CT up are certified and come with one free year of insurance against loss, but we offer the very same promise of sparkle and beauty no matter what size you select. In fact, we hand-select every single diamond or colored gemstone that we place in a puzzle ring. We do not buy ‘lots’ of stones that we have to sell to our customers. We pick your stone(s) just for you and the very ring you have ordered.
Certified Red Box Diamonds®: Certified diamonds are carefully selected and individually graded. Certified diamonds have a carat weight of 0.375CT or greater. This means 3/8ths carat or above. And although we can’t promise to provide a certified 1/3CT diamond, we very often can!
We promise that your certified white diamond will have the following Four ‘Cs’:
Color: D-E-F, which is the top of the D to Z color scale
Clarity: At least SI2 or SI1 clarity, which have no ‘birthmarks,’ known as inclusions, visible without a microscope. When we can provide a higher clarity stone at the price you have paid, we will do so. If you know you want VS quality, contact us.
Carat: The carat weight you ordered.
Cut: A cut that will make your diamond sparkle.
Additional Six-way Guarantee for every Certified Diamond
1. A Promise Above All Others: Each Red Box Diamond® is a unique gift of nature you will cherish for a lifetime. Not thrilled with your diamond? Contact us, and we will replace it.
2. Accurate Grading: Each Red Box Diamond® comes with a diamond report. We guarantee our reports provide accurate grading. In the future, if you have your diamond graded by any of the following independent gem labs (GIA, AGS, HRD, IGI or EGL), and the original grade of the stone was incorrect, we will exchange or adjust the price of your Red Box Diamond® .
3. Free Diamond Loss Protection for One Year for Diamonds Residing in the U.S. or Canada: All Red Box Diamonds® come with free insurance against loss for one full year. You will have worldwide coverage against theft, loss, or mysterious disappearance. You MUST fax or mail in to the address on the form that accompanies your puzzle ring. The postmark or fax date is the day the insurance begins. There is no deductible. Before the year is up, we recommend that you insure the ring on your homeowner’s policy or through www.jewelersmutual.com. Please note the Free Loss Protection program covers only the diamond, not the puzzle ring.
4. Guaranteed Trade-Up Value: Have confidence that your diamond will hold its value over time. Contact us when you are ready for a bigger or more valuable Red Box Diamond®. Return your ring to us for diamond replacement, and receive a credit toward your new Red Box Diamond® purchase. Diamonds must be in their original condition to qualify for the Trade-Up Program.
5. Secure Identity: You can have peace of mind that the diamond you purchased is one-of-a-kind. Each Red Box Diamond® has the serial number from the grading report etched on its girdle. This number allows for proof-positive identification.
6. Perfect Custom Diamond Engraving upon Request: We will laser engrave your secret message of love on your diamond for a nominal fee. Ask us for details.
Guaranteed U.S. delivery: Order by Wednesday evening, any week, and receive the engagement ring two weeks from the following Friday, i.e. Friday two weeks later. Please note the wedding band takes longer than the engagement ring and will follow – for a shadow band, we must pick up and retain the engagement ring while the shadow band is made. Please contact Mandira for out-of-U.S. delivery times.